We love our children, and we love our children’s teachers! Show your appreciation for your child’s teacher by surprising them with a gift this holiday season that’s anything but boring. We’ve put together an amazing list of gifts for the best educators around.
- Add to your child’s classroom library. Schools are always looking for books for their students. Expand your classroom’s library by gifting a few amazing, new books to your teacher for their classroom. It’s the gift that keeps on giving!
- A personalized coffee sleeve. Teachers must get a million different mugs a year - but I bet they never get a personalized coffee sleeve! Save the environment and some paper by customizing a coffee cozie for your favorite teacher.
- A wellness basket. Teachers are constantly around children and other adults, which means they’re highly susceptible to getting a cold, flu, or other ailment. Make a basket of tea, cough drops, vitamins, or other goodies to help get them through the winter!
- A reusable lunch bag. Most teachers bring their lunch, like students! Get them a cute, adult lunch bag that’s more stylish than a brown paper bag.
- Personalized office supplies. Post-it notes, note pads, pens, pencils, paper… all of it is more fun when it has your name on it!