Everyone loves a play date - even grown-ups. But for our little loved ones, the last thing you want to hear on a play date is “I’m bored!” Here a few ideas for the next time you have a gaggle of girls (or boys!) over.
- Make a stay-at-home spa. Did you know that you can find ingredients for a spa treatment in your kitchen? Ingredients like honey and avocado can be used to create safe, organic face masks for your party!
- Tea for two. Everyone wants to host a little tea party. You can, of course, substitute real tea for your children’s favorite juice or iced tea.
- Create a hair salon. You do not need to run off to drop serious money to actually get your hair done, when you can create one at home! Use some Via Dagnino hair accessories to play with up-do’s in front of the mirror. We dare you to find the craziest look!
- Go for a picnic. Take lunch outside! Enjoy gorgeous weather and get some fresh air by moving lunch outside.
Go out and try all of these different play dates, or even for real dates! Let us know your favorite one.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: bff, design, design accesories, friends, fun, fun accesories, fun activities for kids, girls, hair clips, hair style, kids, kids accesories, kids fashion, moms, Perfect Play Date Ideas, play date ideas for bff, style girls, style hair for girls, via d, via style, viadagnino